Warren Village School is committed to providing students with the academic foundation necessary to develop a love for life-long learning, to pursue the ideals of democracy, a regard for the law, and a concern for the common good. We will strive to:
- Create learning opportunities that foster a desire for knowledge.
- Have each student develop and demonstrate proficient reading, writing, mathematics, and oral communication skills.
- Utilize a differentiated curriculum, based on best practices and meeting the standards and expectations set forth by the State of New Hampshire.
- Help each student develop sound mental, physical, and emotional well-being.
- Develop critical thinking, self-evaluation, and decision-making skills.
- Promote the principles of a democratic society.
- Emphasize the importance of family and community
"Meet and Greet", Tuesday, August 25th 5-6 p.m.